95.5 PLJ Happy Hour Quiet Clubbing Party
|Location||621 West 46th Street,Manhattan,NY 10036|
|Time||6:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Price||$15 - $30|
The team at 95.5 PLJ New York’s Radio Station has partnered up with Quiet Events to put on an amazing Quiet Clubbing party at Hudson Terrace in their salon and Outdoor Garden Terrace.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Apple A Day Program.
Join us for Quiet Clubbing for Happy Hour and the Apple a Day program. It’s your chance to dance while benefiting this program, which provides iPads, laptops, or smartphones to kids who are battling cancer. The mission is to “Keep kids connected while fighting cancer.” Jayde launched Apple a Day in memory of her dear friend Brittany Hamilton who passed from neuroblastoma.
To support, visit AppleADay.Org or make a mobile donation by texting the word “IPAD” to 91999.
$8 house wine
$9 well cocktails
$12 Top Shelf Cocktails
2 for 1 margaritas
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Light appetizers
- 3 channels of music battling for your attention
- On-air personalities will be there: TBA
- 100% is being donated
- 21+ to Party
- Dress code – dress to impress
- Tickets at the door are limited
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process, nothing will get held or charged on site to your card. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events? Check out these videos to see what we’re about: