Halloween Parade – We are In the Parade! (5th Annual)
|Location||Dominick St & Varick St,Manhattan,NY|
|Venue||The Corner of Dominick street and Varick Street|
|Time||5:30 PM - 10:00 PM|
*Please note that location can move up or down a couple of blocks.
This is a MUST do! We will be dancing IN THE parade with our headphones on! We’ll have 2 music stations bumping with the illest jams, so there’s no doubt that this will be a seriously wild and unique night! Everyone will dance flash mobbing the onlookers and TV reporters!
NOTE: WE ARE NOT WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC! WE DONATE TO HAVE OUR OWN SECTION. This means we are NOT squished in with hundreds of people, but have free range of the street to do what ever we want and we do some silly things!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE ENTRANCE OF DOMINICK STREET AND VARICK STREET STARTING AT 5:30 PM. IF YOU PURCHASE TICKETS, YOU WILL BE EMAILED A SPECIAL PERMIT THAT WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE AREA, BEFORE THE EVENT DATE. YOU CANNOT ENTER PAST 6:15 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Your 2 Music Channels:
Green – Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue – 90’s, 2K and Hip Hop
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- Participate in the famous NYC Halloween Parade
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Party in Quiet Events own section of the Parade!
- Costumes not required, but recommended
- 18+ to party
- 21+ to drink
- Limited amount tickets
- Refunds will be provided for parade tickets in the event of rain
- Come in your costume! There are only portosan’s, no changing rooms
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, you can show your ticket on your phone
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
If you’ve never joined us for Halloween Parade, check out the video below to get an idea of what you’re in for! You won’t want to miss it.