Quiet Clubbing 80’s/90’s Party in Austin!
|Location||502 Brushy Street,Austin,TX 78702|
|Venue||The North Door|
|Time||10:00 PM - 2:00 AM|
|Price||$5 Early I $10 I$15 I$20|
We’re back at The North Door with an Old School 80s/90s party sponsored by The Tech Map! This will be the party everyone will be talking about all week! Feel free to dress up in your favorite 80s/90s costume!
Hundreds of party-goers singing, dancing, drinking with 2 DJs battling for your attention, and a 25-foot HD video projection wall.
Top DJs. 3 Genres of Music. 1 Amazing Night:
(Green): 90’s Pop, Rock, Dance
(Red): 80’s Music Videos
(Blue): Old School Hip-Hop
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- 2 Floors to dance on when it gets packed
- $4 Beers & $6-7 Specialty Drinks
- 3 Live DJ’s keeping you entertained
- 18+ to party
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Dress code: Relaxed. Sneakers & Jeans are fine. Costumes recommended but not required
WHAT TO BRING:
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- Valid ID
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events? Check out these videos to see what we’re about: