Quiet Clubbing Rooftop Party in Toronto
|Location||142 Cumberland St,Toronto,ON M5R 1A8|
|Venue||Hemingway’s Restaurant and Bar|
|Time||9:00 PM - 2:00 AM|
|Price||$10 - $30|
Quiet Clubbing is coming back to Hemingway’s, a lively New Zealand-style pub with an all-year rooftop patio, 24 draft beers & pub eats, in the heart of Yorkville in Downtown Toronto.
From 9 pm– 2am, there will be live DJs spinning different genres of music, and you have the power to pick what you want to party to with the switch on your headphones. Don’t like what DJ 1 is playing, you’ll have 2 other choices to keep you dancing and having fun!
Your 3 Channels are playing all night:
Green Channel: 80’s & 90’s, and 2K Throwbacks!
Red Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel: Hip-Hop, R&B
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Huge Space – 4 Patio’s, 3 Levels
- Wide selection of food and drinks
- Drink Specials
- 3 Different Channels of Music
- 19+ to party
- CASH ONLY ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR
- Rain or Shine
- Special Online $30 package: 1 ticket, 2 drinks & 20% off food
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
WHAT YOU NEED
- You MUST have your ID for the check-in process to ensure the return of the headphones.
- No need to print your ticket
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to learn why everyone is talking about it.