SF – Quiet Clubbing Night @ Cat Club
|Location||1190 Folsom St,San Francisco,CA 94103|
|Time||10:00 PM - 3:00 AM|
|Price||$5 - $20|
Quiet Clubbing is coming to CatClub, premiere Rock’n’Roll dance club and edgy nightclub in San Francisco’s trendy SOMA District. We are going to dance, drink and sing all night!
From 10 – 3am, there will be 3 live DJs spinning 3 different genres of music, and you have the power to pick what you want to party to with the switch on your headphones. Don’t like what DJ 1 is playing, you’ll have 2 other choices to keep you dancing and having fun!
Your 3 DJs will be spinning:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40/ EDM
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s, 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop and R&B
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Special Drinks
- Two Dance Floors
- State of the art lighting
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- 21+ to party
- Rain or Shine
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
WHAT TO BRING:
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- Valid ID
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Never been to a Quiet Clubbing Event? Watch our YouTube video to see why everyone is talking about it.