Sunday Sunsets- All Ages Party (Queens)
|Location||52-10 Center Blvd,Queens,NY 11101|
|Time||6:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
The ultimate Sunday Party in NYC, open to all ages. With a waterfront dance floor, the views of the city skyline at sunset are incredible. This is one of the only NYC Parks that you can party while drinking a beer or glass of wine served by Coffeed!
This family fun party is open to all ages. The music lyrics are clean, but don’t let that fool you, this is one of our craziest outdoor parties bringing out HUNDREDS of people every other Sunday.
There is only a cost if a headphone is rented. If there is someone that you want to bring to just hangout, there’s no cost.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
Green Channel: Top 40 / Dance / EDM
Red Channel : 80’s, 90’s, 2k
Blue Channel: Hip Hop/Reggae/R&B
WHAT MAKES THE NIGHT SPECIAL?
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Waterfont dance floor w/ amazing views of Manhattan
- Our favorite Burgers, Beer & Wine available for purchase
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- Any age to party, 21+ to drink
- Rain Date: Refund available if requested otherwise will be transferred to the following Sunday Sunset
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Dress code: It’s in a NYC Park so dress appropriately
- Kid & Adult Birthday packages available. Email to learn more
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Haven’t been to one of our events? Check out these videos to see what we’re about:
FOOD & DRINKS available at the venue by COFFEED
COFFEED is a waterfront restaurant that donates 10% of its gross revenue to support the Hunters Point Parks Conservancy – providing fresh coffee, house-brewed teas as well as a wide selection of gourmet sandwiches, amazing burgers and hot dogs to enjoy overlooking the beautiful NYC skyline