Museum’s Art After Dark Programs love Quiet Clubbing / Silent Discos
The Arts after Dark program is a trend that many museums are adopting. It’s an after hour event that usually caters to 21+ with drinks, dancing and live performances.
Quiet Events is proud partner and offer headphone parties to museums like: Milwaukee Public Museum, Liberty Science Center, Guggenheim Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and many more..
Why are these Quiet Clubbing ® / Silent Disco parties the perfect Art after Dark program?
- There’s no amplified sound to damage the artwork or exhibits
- 3 channels offering a wide range of music for any age
- It’s very social, just take your headphones off and talk to a friend or interact with an exhibit
- Social Media – Everyone loves to take pictures with headphones on and will tag the venue
- Low cost / No overhead – Quiet Events provides everything to make it a successful event
- Marketing – Our check in/out app sends a text message to visit upcoming programs
Anyone that is interested in putting on a unique event for their members should highly consider putting on a Quiet Clubbing® party.
Here’s a quick overview of the Arts after Dark program at the Liberty Science Center. Notice our massive headphones as the dance floor center piece. It’s always a crowd favorite.